Join Hands with us around the globe in silent solidarity to say NO to fossil fuels and YES to clean energy. Organize a 15 minute event, it’s easy
Day of Event – May 19, 2019
What to Do
Go to event location near you at 11:00 AM, in your time zone, for one hour, rain or shine.
Join hands for 15 minutes at 12:00 PM, in your time zone, forming lines in the sand, or on the land, against dirty fuels. Say yes to clean energy and renewables.
Leave only your footprints. In addition, consider getting involved in a local organization that supports clean energy.
Event Day Tips
- Use only approved locations. This includes beach access and parking, plus parks and recreational areas.
- Create a long line, or as many lines as you wish.
- Be courteous and respectful to those who disagree with your view.
- Please steer clear of bird nesting areas (refer to Audubon’s recommendations). If at beach, stay away from sea turtle nesting areas (visit Sea Turtle Oversight Protection for more information). In addition, respect any flora and fauna (plants and animals) for your particular region.
- Leave nothing but footprints…and enjoy yourself!