Get involved and join hands on May 16th. Say NO to dirty fuels and YES to clean energy.
1. Donate $1 (or more) to our Indiegogo fundraising campaign.
2. Organize and/or attend an event in your local area on May 16. Scroll and select location on map.
3. Like our Facebook Page (help us reach 100,000). Share updates and spread the word!
4. Follow us on Twitter @HandsAcrossSand. Tell your community about #JoinHANDS events.
5. Sign up for updates. Stay informed about latest events happening in your area.
Scroll past map and form to see region listings. Complete form to create an event.
There are TWO STEPS to sending us your form:
review your submission,
and press submit.
In order for us to approve your event, and include a Google map placement, you must include a specific location. In addition, be sure to complete all specified fields that include an asterick.
Thank you for your help.
Have further questions? Send us an email.
Go to an event location near you at 11 AM, in your time zone,
for one hour, rain or shine.
Join hands for 15 minutes at 12:00 PM, in your time zone, forming lines in the sand, or on the land, against dirty fuels. Say yes to clean energy and renewables.
Leave only your footprints. In addition, consider getting involved in a local organization that supports clean energy.
Offshore Seismic Testing
Take route 80 out to Tybee Island. You will end up on Butler Avenue the main drag on Tybee. Take a left turn onto 15th street, 16th Street or 17th Street to reach the two parking lots closest to the Tybee Pier and Pavilion. The line will start on the beach to the north of the pier.